Thursday, January 7, 2010

Academy of Champions: Soccer for Wii

I am a huge fan of soccer and have been playing in house leagues for the past 6 years. When this game came out I was a little worried if it would be too comic-like and not challenging enough.

Academy of Champions: Soccer is aimed directly at the preteen set and has a focus almost evenly split between soccer-school social life and booting a ball around on the pitch. But even though it's more of a shallow role-playing game based on the beautiful game than a full-fledged arcade sports game, it does a good job of playing to the Harry Potter fan base with a fantastic world that replaces magic with soccer.

Bottom line is that this game is very cool and has a decent replay value, 7/10 rating by me.

2 comments:

  1. Hello gamer guy my name is aaron and i´m spanish. My blog is www.findelapartida.blogspot.com and I would like that you writte there one time for week writting about videogames like you do in your blog. My blog is an spanish blog of videogames and It will be okay that the blog has a section where you speak in english. Sorry for my english. Mi email is blogmix@hotmail.com. I hope that you answer me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Academy of Champions is the good Wii game to play. I play this game many time. This game is different than the other soccer game. In this game players can watch the different soccer moves and playing style.
    r4 ds lite

    ReplyDelete